Women's short sleeve capri yarn dyed woven pajama set
Contrasting periwinkle piping adorns these classic, short sleeve pajamas. Woven cotton, not knit
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well made, the comfortable and the long lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• The top is a button-front style with a notched collar and chest pocket
• The capri-length pants have a drawstring elastic waistband
• High quality cotton. Long lasting cotton pajamas
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• 100% woven cotton
• Great women's summer pajamas
• Not stretchy
• Not clingy
• Not jersey knit
• Not polyester
• Not nylon
• Not synthetic
• Needham Lane pajamas are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!