Women's wrap robe is made from soft yarn-dyed woven cotton. The Darby is a classic blue plaid robe.
This traditional bathrobe is made of soft cotton with contrasting piping and cuff detail. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
We are a woman-owned, family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company.
Get Needham Lane
• Printed soft yarn dyed cotton (see Fabric Guide)
• Full-length sleeves
• Sash belt, internal ties and side-seam pockets
• Hangs approximately 45" (S/M) from shoulders
• High quality cotton. Long lasting cotton robe
• A breathable cotton.
• 100% woven cotton
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Not jersey knit
• Needham Lane robes are always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India by a friend of ours.