• The top is a button-down style with a notched collar and side slits
• The capri length pants feature elastic waistband and drawstring. Side seam pockets, too!
• Contrast piping and pant ties
• High quality, breathable cotton.
• Ideal summer weight pajamas for women. Perfect for year round wear
• Like wearing air, but with our lovely print
• 100% woven cotton voile
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
XS (0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
Measurements are with top lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- Extra Small: bust 18.50”, front length 22.50”.
- Small: bust 19.50”, front length is 23.25”.
- Medium: bust 20.50", front length 24”.
- Large: bust 21.75”, front length 24.75”.
- Extra Large: bust 23”, front length 25.50”.
- Extra-Extra Large: bust 24”, front length 26.25”
Measurements are with pant lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- Extra Small: outseam 30.50.”, inseam 20.50", hip 20”.
- Small: outseam 31.50”, inseam 20.75”, hip 21”.
- Medium: outseam 32.50”, inseam 21”, hip 22”.
- Large: outseam 33.50”, inseam 21.25”, hip 23”.
- Extra Large: outseam 34.50”, inseam 21.50", hip 24”
- Extra-Extra Large: outseam 35.50”, inseam 21.75", hip 25”
If you have any questions about our line, we’d love to hear from you!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I prefer 100% cotton pajamas and these are comfortable as well as being well made. For me, the bonus is the top being sleeveless. It's not easy finding a pajama set where the top is sleeveless. I am 5'1" and typically wear a size 6 (sometimes size 8). I ordered a medium because I prefer my pajamas to be roomy. When I tried them on the pant was huge all over while the top was a bit big. I decided to keep them despite how big they were. When I laundered them they shrunk considerably. Much more than 2-3% stated in the FAQs and not just in the length but for me that was a good thing for me as the fit is now perfect. I have not noticed any more shrinking since the first time they were washed and dried. While the shrinking was not a problem for me, it could be for others. I would not hesitate ordering these pajamas and I do plan on buying 1 or more in the future.
Love my sleeveless capri pjs. Very comfy and pretty enough to wear at home when I have guests! An added touch… I always have my pjs monogrammed in the piping color!
As always, these pajamas are beautiful, comfortable, and well made!! Very happy to be supporting a small, family owned business!
I am certain my Elsa pjs are going to me comfy and cool, but I have not worn them yet because I am in my flannels! I've worn Needham Lane pjs for more than 15 years now and I still have a pair I bought from the start. Dan and Maura always give the most personal customer service and the quality of the garments is top notch. I do hang them to dry because I am long-waisted and sometimes the dryer will render them a touch short in the crotch and that doesn't present a great feeling if I am moving around under the covers in the middle of the night!