Women's wrap robe is made from woven all cotton poplin. The Livia Mist cotton printed robe is a blend of soft coral, yellow and purple designs.
This traditional bathrobe is made of soft cotton with contrasting piping and cuff detail. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company.
Get Needham Lane
• Printed soft cotton poplin (see Fabric Guide)
• Full-length sleeves
• Sash belt, internal ties and side-seam pockets
• Hangs approximately 45" (S/M) from shoulders
• High quality cotton. Long lasting cotton robe
• Poplin is a cool, breathable, crisp cotton.
• 100% woven cotton
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Not jersey knit
• Needham Lane robes are always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
If you ever have any questions about our line, please give us a call. We'd love to hear from you.