Women's soft, lightweight cotton voile kaftan. Woven cotton, not knit.
This caftan was inspired by one of our customers that lives in the tropics. She loved the comfort of our sleepwear and unique trademark prints, but wanted something that she could wear outdoors or entertaining her friends at home. This fabric has been hand-printed by traditional artisans in India and will have slight variations in the printing. Our caftans are perfect for lounging at home, yet fashionable for entertaining or dining out.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
Needham Lane caftans are the well made and comfortable caftans that you have been looking for. Perfect for lounging at home, entertaining with friends or going to your favorite club at the shore.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the wonderful prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Long split neck kaftan in 100% cotton voile (see Fabric Guide)
• 3/4 sleeves and side seam pockets
• Size medium measures 52" long
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each washing
• Side slits measure 12" for ease of movement
• High quality cotton. Long lasting
• Perfect lightweight cotton for hot and humid weather.
• Like wearing air, but with our lovely print!
• Not stretchy
• Not synthetic
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!