A classic yarn dyed woven cotton stripe made into your new favorite long sleeve pajamas. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural Cotton. So nice.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well made, the comfortable and the long lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the wonderful line), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• The button-front top has a notched collar, patch pocket and side vents for a comforting fit
• Pajama top is approximately 27" long (size Medium) to offer extra coverage
• Full-length pants have side seam pockets and a drawstring elastic waistband
• Orange piping and pant ties
• High quality cotton. Long lasting
• Not stretchy
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(14/16), XXL(18/20)
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!