Women's printed, woven, cotton poplin tunic.
This 100% cotton poplin tunic features rows of pintucks at the cuffs and hemline for added detail. Woven cotton, not knit.
Needham Lane tunics are the well made, the comfortable and long lasting tunic that you have been looking for.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural Cotton. So nice.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
• 3/4 sleeve woven cotton poplin tunic (see Fabric Guide)
• Side slits measure 8 1/2" for ease of movement
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane tunics are all cotton, all the time. Always woven cotton. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, do not dry clean
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
S(4/6) body length 29", chest 40"
M(8/10) body length 30", chest 42"
L(12/14) body length 31", chest 44 1/2"
XL(16) body length 32", chest 47"
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!