Women's printed, woven, cotton poplin tunic.
This 100% cotton poplin tunic features rows of pintucks at the cuffs and hemline for added detail. Woven cotton, not knit.
Needham Lane tunics are the well made, the comfortable and long lasting tunic that you have been looking for.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
• 3/4 sleeve woven cotton poplin tunic (see Fabric Guide)
• Side slits measure 8 1/2" for ease of movement
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane tunics are all cotton, all the time. Always woven cotton. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, do not dry clean
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
S(4/6) body length 29", chest 40"
M(8/10) body length 30", chest 42"
L(12/14) body length 31", chest 44 1/2"
XL(16) body length 32", chest 47"
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
In the time of COVID and Zoom meetings, I find I can wear this top for a client call as well as wear it casually on the weekends. Great quality fabric. The ruffle? hem may need ironing for some people; I just leave it wrinkled. The ruffle on the sleeves has stayed nice and flat.
Love the color of this top - wish it came in a caftan too.