Women's lightweight, soft cotton voile tunic top. Woven cotton, not knit.
Designed to keep you cool and covered in the sun, our relaxed-fit pure cotton tunic is long enough to offer full coverage over a swim suit. Flattering V-neck accented with contrasting banding. This fabric has been hand-printed by traditional artisans in India and will have slight variations in the printing.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We are a woman owned (she designs all of our great prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• V-Neck tunic in 100% cotton voile.
• 3/4 sleeves and bottom hem feature 3 rows of pintucks.
• Size medium measures 32" long.
• Side slits measure 8.5" for ease of movement.
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each washing.
• High quality cotton. Long lasting.
• Perfect lightweight cotton for hot and humid weather.
• Like wearing air, but with our lovely print!
• Not stretchy.
• Not synthetic.
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry.
• Designed in our New England studio. Made in India.
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Voile is my favorite weight cotton! Like a handkerchief -- light and breezy. The pattern and colors are complimentary and the fit is roomy in the arms and body so you can move with ease. I'd like to buy this in multiple colors. Sometimes I even use these tunics for sleepwear when I travel. as they pack small and are the right length for a nightie.
Love love the colors and trim of this tunic...I just wish that it wasn't cut so long and that the fabric was a little more substantial... I will most likely wear it to the beach or pool as a cover up.