Women's 100% cotton lounge pants. Woven cotton, not knit.
A cool classic...blue & white striped seersucker made into your favorite sleep pants and finished with contrasting navy ties.
Seersucker cotton is woven so that some threads will bunch together. This bunching of threads causes the fabric to be slightly held away from the body. Keeping the fabric away from your skin helps air flow and to keep you cool.
A classic fabric for year round wear. If you experience hot flashes at night, seersucker can help bring you cool nights. No need to look further for wonderful seersucker sleepwear, you've found it here at Needham Lane.
Much of the seersucker available today is a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse and crunchy. We have sourced 100% cotton seersucker and require that it's woven in such a way as to assure its softness.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well-made, the comfortable and the long-lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price.
We are a woman-owned (she designs our wonderful prints), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• The full-length pants feature on-seam pockets and wide elastic waistband with functioning drawstring
• High quality cotton. Long lasting women's cotton lounge pants
• 100% woven soft cotton seersucker
• Our cotton seersucker arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Perfect summer weight cotton sleep pants
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane lounge pants are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured for us in India.
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you