Women's cotton cambric embroidered tunic
Made of very soft and lightweight 100% cotton cambric and features rows of pintucks at the cuffs and hemline for added detail.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Wear cotton whenever possible. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We are a woman owned (she designs our great line), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!
Get Needham Lane
• Split neck tunic in 100% breathable cotton cambric.
• 3/4 sleeves and bottom hem feature 3 rows of pintucks
• Size medium measures 32" long
• Side slits measure 8.5" for ease of movement
• High quality soft cotton cambric is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each washing.
• Not stretchy
• Not Polyester
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry
Measurements are with tunic lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- Extra Small: bust 19”, sleeve length 19”, front length 30”.
- Small: bust 20”, sleeve length 19.5”, front length is 31”.
- Medium: bust 21", sleeve length 20”, front length 32”.
- Large: bust 22.25”, sleeve length 20.5 front length 33”.
- Extra Large: bust 23.50”, sleeve length 21 front length 34”.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my 4th Needham Lane tunic and as always it’s lovely and perfect for our hot Carolina summers❤️