Women's short, organic cotton, kimono robe. Woven of 100% cotton poplin that is smooth and soft.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Ideal women's cotton dressing gown made of cotton poplin. Women's cotton kimono robe. Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics available.
We are a small, woman-owned, family-operated business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. Your purchase is personally inspected and shipped by us. No third-party warehouse is involved.
Get Needham Lane
• Soft cotton.
• Not a stretchy, jersey knit.
• Kimono robe with sash belt, side-seam pockets and finished with French seams.
• Three-quarter sleeves.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Easy care. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. Enjoy!
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
Measurements are with robe lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- S/M: bust 23.50”, front length 36.50”, sleeve length 17.50”.
- M/L: bust 24.50", front length 37.50”, sleeve length 18.50”.
If you ever have any questions about our line, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.