Women's cotton poplin tunic top
Made of soft 100% cotton poplin and features contrasting appliqued bands. Dress it up or dress it down.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Wear cotton whenever possible. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We are a woman owned (she designs our great line), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Split neck tunic in 100% cotton poplin(see Fabric Guide)
• 3/4 sleeves and bottom hem feature 3 rows of pintucks
• Size medium measures 32" long
• Side slits measure 8.5" for ease of movement
• High quality soft cotton poplin is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each washing.
• Not stretchy
• Not Polyester
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry
S(4/6) body length 29", chest 40"
M(8/10) body length 30", chest 42"
L(12/14) body length 31", chest 44 1/2"
XL(16) body length 32", chest 47"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the cut and stying of this tunic....perfect for a casual summer look or thrown some jewelry with it and you are ready for a summer evening out! Fits great....not too roomy...tailored just right!