Women's shawl collar robe, soft, all cotton blue and white seersucker.
Wrap up in this classic, striped robe featuring contrasting pink piping. Woven cotton, not knit.
Seersucker cotton is woven so that some threads will bunch together. This bunching of threads causes the fabric to be slightly held away from the body. Keeping the fabric away from your skin helps air flow and to keep you cool. A classic fabric for spring and summer wear. While other color combinations of seersucker are available, blue and white seersucker is our favorite.
Much of the seersucker available today is a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse and crunchy. We have sourced 100% cotton seersucker and require that it's woven in such a way as to assure its softness.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
We are a woman owned, family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we welcome hearing from you.
• Woven of soft, lightweight 100% cotton seersucker. (see Fabric Guide)
• Hangs 45" from shoulders.
• With fabric belt, side seam pockets, and internal tie.
• High quality cotton seersucker. Long lasting women's cotton robe
• Great women's summer robe
• 100% woven soft cotton seersucker
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Be the first to review this product.
- Usually ships within 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available