Women's shawl collar robe woven all cotton seersucker. Wrap up in this classic, pink & white striped robe featuring contrasting pink piping. Woven cotton, not knit.
Seersucker cotton is woven so that some threads will bunch together. This bunching of threads causes the fabric to be slightly held away from the body. Keeping the fabric away from your skin helps air flow and to keep you cool.
Much of the seersucker available today is a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse and crunchy. We have sourced 100% cotton seersucker and require that it's woven in such a way as to assure its softness.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
Get Needham Lane
• Woven of soft, lightweight all cotton seersucker. (see Fabric Guide)
• Hangs 45" from shoulders.
• With fabric belt, side seam pockets, and internal tie
• High quality cotton. Long lasting women's cotton robe
• 100% woven cotton
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not clingy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane robes are always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
Be the first to review this product.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available