Women's soft, lightweight cotton voile kaftan. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton voile (voile is French for veil, you get the idea!) is made of fine thread and is an open weave, all which make it a very breathable fabric.
This kaftan was inspired by one of our customers that lives in the tropics. She loved the comfort of our sleepwear and unique trademark prints, but wanted something that she could wear outdoors or entertaining her friends at home. Our kaftans are perfect for lounging at home, yet fashionable for entertaining or dining out.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Wear cotton whenever possible. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around, so it will allow airflow for drying out the dampness. Cotton is a natural fiber, it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We are a woman-owned (she designs all the great prints), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!
Get Needham Lane
• Long split neck kaftan in 100% cotton voile (see Fabric Guide)
• 3/4 sleeves and side seam pockets
• Size medium measures 52" long
• Side slits measure 12" for ease of movement
• High quality cotton. Long lasting
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each washing
• Cotton voile is light & airy
• Perfect lightweight cotton for hot and humid weather
• Like wearing air, but with our lovely print!
• Not stretchy
• Not synthetic
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fabulous color, flattering cut and comfortable cotton voile makes this one of my favorite things to wear, summer or winter.