Women's soft, featherweight cotton voile caftan. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton voile (voile is French for veil, you get the idea!) is made of fine thread and is an open weave, all which make it a very breathable breathable fabric.
This caftan was inspired by one of our customers that lives in the tropics. She loved the comfort of our sleepwear and unique trademark prints, but wanted something that she could wear outdoors or entertaining her friends at home. This fabric has been hand-printed by traditional artisans in India and will have slight variations in the printing. Our caftans are perfect for lounging at home, yet fashionable for entertaining or dining out.
The Elsa print, inspired by waves crashing on the shore, has shades of blue and white.
Wear cotton whenever possible. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around, so it will allow airflow for drying out the dampness. Cotton is a natural fiber, it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the great prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
We'll never be the largest company that you do business with. We will make every effort to be the best.
Get Needham Lane
• Long split neck kaftan in 100% cotton voile (see Fabric Guide)
• 3/4 sleeves and side seam pockets
• Size medium measures 52" long
• Side slits measure 12" for ease of movement
• High quality cotton. Long lasting
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each washing
• Cotton voile is light & airy
• Perfect lightweight cotton for hot and humid weather
• Like wearing air, but with our lovely print!
• Not stretchy
• Not synthetic
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry
Designed in our New England studio. Made for us in India
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can’t say enough about these wonderful caftans. It’s hard to find one with such a flattering cut…most kaftans have so much fabric they just swallow me up. These come in lovely colors and unusual prints. The cotton voile is very comfortable against my skin. Please make more!