Our women's shawl-collar, wrap robe is made from 100% cotton poplin. Woven of fine, long-staple Indian cotton.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. So nice.
We are a small, woman-owned, family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you ever have any questions about our line, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Printed cotton poplin. Crisp but soft.
• Not a stretchy, jersey knit.
• Classic shawl-collar robe with sash belt, internal ties and side-seam pockets.
• Full-length sleeves.
• Hangs approximately 45" (S/M) from shoulders.
• High-quality, long-lasting cotton robe.
• Poplin is a cool, breathable cotton.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.