Everyone loves pink & white! Women's classic long sleeve, 2-piece, button down pajama set in very soft woven all cotton seersucker. The best seersucker that you'll find. Woven cotton, not knit. Light and comfortable pajamas. Our signature pajamas are designed for a comfortable and relaxed fit. These are pajamas that you want to come home to at the end of the day. All day comfort on the weekends... all night comfort on those days in between weekends. Perhaps your new best friend.
Seersucker cotton is woven so that some threads will bunch together. This bunching of threads causes the fabric to be slightly held away from the body. Keeping the fabric away from your skin helps air flow and to keep you cool.
Much of the seersucker available today is a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse and crunchy. We have sourced 100% cotton seersucker and require that it's woven in such a way as to assure its softness. Woven of fine Indian cotton.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well-made, the comfortable and the long-lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price.
We are a woman-owned (she designs our wonderful line), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Great women's summer pajamas
• Boyfriend style classic pajamas with side seam pockets
• 100% woven soft cotton seersucker
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not clingy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane pajamas are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
Measurements are with top lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- Extra Small: bust 19.5”, sleeve length 21.75”, front length 24.5”.
- Small: bust 20.5”, sleeve length 22.25”, front length is 25”.
- Medium: bust 21.5", sleeve length 22.75”, front length 25.5”.
- Large: bust 22.5”, sleeve length 23.25”, front length 26”.
- Extra Large: bust 23.5”, sleeve length 23.75”, front length 26.5”.
- Extra-Extra Large: bust 24.5, sleeve length 24.25”, front length 27”
Measurements are with pant lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- Elastic and drawstring waist to ensure your comfort.
- Extra Small: outseam 39.”, inseam 29.5”, hip 20”.
- Small: outseam 39.5”, inseam is 29.5”, hip 21”.
- Medium: outseam 40”, inseam is 29.5”, hip 22”.
- Large: outseam 40.5”, inseam is 29.5”, hip 23”.
- Extra Large: outseam 41”, inseam 29.5, hip 24”
- Extra-Extra Large: outseam 41.5”, inseam 29.5, hip 25”
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these pajamas! The fabric, pattern and color are perfect! The fabric is very comfortable, soft, and the style fits very well. The pajamas remain beautiful after several washes. I bought several because I like them very much.
My seersucker PJs have been just what I needed! They are perfect for travel - not too light, not too heavy, extremely comfortable, and good for relaxing. I have purchased from Needham Lane for years, and these might be my favorite.
For several years my favorite summer pajamas have been a set of Needham Lane in cotton poplin. I would have ordered another set in cotton poplin but decided to try instead the pink stripe seersucker pajamas. They are very lightweight and comfortable, but the fabric is very thin so requires wearing a bathrobe when I have houseguests. Moreover, the pockets in the pajama pant show through and add unnecessary bulk. Who needs pockets in pajamas?! .
Cute, comfortable and pink! What's not to love?