Women's soft, all cotton, crisp poplin sleeveless capri pajama set. Cool and comfortable. Great summer pajamas. All day comfort on the weekends... all night comfort on those days in between weekends. Perhaps your new best friend.
The soft cotton pajamas that you've been looking for. Needham Lane sleepwear is the well-made, the comfortable and the long-lasting sleepwear that you deserve.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We are a woman-owned (she designs our wonderful line), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Woven of pure 100% cotton poplin.
• The top is a button-front style with a notched collar and chest pocket.
• The capri-length pants feature elastic waistband with functioning drawstring and side-seam pockets.
• Contrast piping and pant ties.
• Long lasting pajamas made of high quality long-staple cotton.
• Our cotton poplin is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Not clingy or stretchy.
• Not jersey knit.
• Not synthetic.
• Needham Lane pajamas are all cotton, all the time.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
cotton poplin sleeveless
I just got an email now asking for a review. I laughed because I am wearing the pajamas as I write this. They are the perfect crisp, poplin pajamas. They have a good heft to them while still staying cool, and the colors are gorgeous. The quality is top notch. It’s not easy to find sleeveless and I can wear them in front of my family without needing a robe, so no thin, clingy fabrics here. I just love them and dislike writing reviews so that’s saying something!