Women's soft cotton nightshirt woven in cotton poplin and printed in a simple lavender swirl pattern. With attention to even the smallest of details, the Sadie nightshirt is manufactured using French seams, creating a very neat and delicate finish on the seams of your nightshirt. A delight to wear.
Made of medium weight cotton poplin, it features a simple ruffle along the V-neck that lends a feminine touch to the piece. Comfortable and flattering. Woven cotton, not knit.
No need to look further for delightful cotton poplin sleepwear; you've found it here at Needham Lane. Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A high-quality cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural Cotton. So nice.
We are a woman-owned (she designs our wonderful line), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. Each purchase is personally inspected and packed by us. No third-party distribution center is used.
Get Needham Lane
• Very soft, all cotton medium weight night shirt in a smooth poplin fabric.
• High quality woven cotton. Long lasting.
• 100% woven cotton poplin.
• Our cotton poplin is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Needham Lane nightshirts are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry.
Measurements are with nightgown lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- XS/SM: bust 19”, front length 37.50”
- S/M: bust 21”, front length 38”
- M/L: bust 23", front length 38.50”
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!