Women's classic woven 100% cotton poplin sleep shirt (see Fabric Guide)
Classic long sleeve nightshirt with contrast piping. Woven cotton. Not knit.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural Cotton. So nice.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well-made, comfortable and long-lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price.
We are a woman-owned (she designs our wonderful line), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Poplin is a cool, breathable, crisp cotton.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each washing
• The nightshirt is a button-front style with a notched collar and side seam pockets
• 100% woven cotton
• Not stretchy
• Not clingy
• Not jersey knit
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane is all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Not knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16)