Women's soft 100% cotton pink seersucker kaftan. Woven cotton, not knit
Seersucker cotton is woven so that some threads will bunch together. This bunching of threads causes the fabric to be slightly held away from the body. Keeping the fabric away from your skin helps air flow and to keep you cool. A classic fabric for spring and summer wear. While other color combinations of seersucker are available, blue and white seersucker is our favorite.
Much of the seersucker available today is a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse and crunchy. We have sourced 100% cotton seersucker and require that it's woven in such a way as to assure its softness.
The Heather pink seersucker kaftan is a classic that is versatile and should be a favorite part of your wardrobe. It's perfect for lounging at home, entertaining or going to your favorite restaurant.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. Woven of fine Indian cotton.
Wear cotton whenever possible. A good quality cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
• All cotton seersucker (see Fabric Guide)
• Size medium measures 50" long
• Side seam pockets
• Shell buttons
• Side slits measure 15" for ease of movement
• High quality soft cotton seersucker. Long lasting
• Seersucker weave helps keep you body cool
• Our all cotton seersucker is soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane kaftans are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash & dry
• Designed at our studio in New England. Made for us by a family friend in India.
S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(14-16)
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!