Our women's bathrobe made from 100% organic cotton poplin. The Quinn floral design in blue, red and green is hand-screen printed by artisans in India. Finished with white piping and cuff detail. A cozy robe that you'll love to be wrapped in.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. Perfect as a women's cotton dressing gown or women's cotton housecoat.
We are a small, woman-owned, family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company.
Get Needham Lane
• Printed cotton poplin. Crisp but soft. Woven of fine, long-staple Indian cotton.
• Not a stretchy jersey knit.
• Classic shawl-collar robe with sash belt, internal ties and side-seam pockets.
• Full-length sleeves.
• Hangs approximately 45" (S/M) from shoulders.
• High-quality, long-lasting cotton robe.
• Poplin is a cool, breathable cotton.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
Measurements are with robe lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- S/M: bust 23.50”, front length 45”, sleeve length 21.50”.
- M/L: bust 24.50", front length 45.50”, sleeve length 22.25”.
If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you!