Our women's kimono robe is made from 100% cotton poplin. Woven of fine, long-staple Indian cotton.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. So nice.
We are a small, woman-owned, family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you ever have any questions about our line, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Printed cotton poplin. Crisp feel but soft on your skin.
• Not a stretchy, jersey knit.
• Kimono robe with sash belt and side-seam pockets.
• Three-quarter sleeves.
• Hangs approximately 36.5" (S/M) from shoulders.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
Measurements are with robe lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- S/M: bust 23.50”, front length 36.50”, sleeve length 17.50”.
- M/L: bust 24.50", front length 37.50”, sleeve length 18.50”.
If you have questions about our line, we’d love to hear from you!