Our women's kimono robe is made from all cotton seersucker. Wrap up in this classic, blue and white striped 100% cotton bathrobe featuring shawl collar, two seam pockets, and contrasting pink piping. Because we believe all details are important, we use French seams to create a neat and delicate finish to your robe.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
We are a small, woman-owned (she designs our wonderful prints), family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you ever have any questions about our line, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Woven of soft, lightweight cotton seersucker.
• Kimono robe with sash belt and side-seam pockets.
• Three-quarter sleeves.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash. No harsh chemicals added to prevent wrinkles.
• Not a stretchy, jersey knit.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
Measurements are with robe lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- S/M: bust 23.50”, front length 36.50”, sleeve length 17.50”.
- M/L: bust 24.50", front length 37.50”, sleeve length 18.50”.