Our women's kimono robe is made from 100% cotton seersucker. Wrap up in this classic, striped robe featuring contrasting pink piping. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. So nice.
We are a small, woman-owned (she designs our wonderful prints), family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you ever have any questions about our line, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Woven of soft, lightweight cotton seersucker.
• Kimono robe with sash belt and side-seam pockets.
• Three-quarter sleeves.
• Hangs approximately 36.5" (S/M) from shoulders.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Not a stretchy, jersey knit.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.