Women's wrap robe is made from 100% cotton poplin. The colorful pink and peach Mallory pattern of birds and flowers has dark pink piping and cuff detail. Woven of fine, long-staple Indian cotton.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. So nice.
We are a small, woman-owned, family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company. If you ever have any questions about our line, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Printed cotton poplin. Crisp but soft.
• Not a stretchy jersey knit.
• Classic shawl-collar robe with sash belt, internal ties and side-seam pockets.
• Full-length sleeves.
• Hangs approximately 45" (S/M) from shoulders.
• High-quality, long-lasting cotton robe.
• Poplin is a cool, breathable cotton.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this robe. It has a beautiful print, washes well and is a perfect weight. Light enough to pack. A perfect three season robe.