Women's 100% soft cotton pink seersucker tunic top. Woven of fine Indian cotton.
This wonderful tunic features rows of pintucks at the cuffs and hemline for added detail.
A classic fabric for year round wear. If you're looking for a wonderful classic pink & white seersucker tunic, you've found it here at Needham Lane.
Much of the seersucker available today is a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse and crunchy. We have sourced 100% cotton seersucker and require that it's woven in such a way as to assure its softness.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
We are a woman-owned (she designs our wonderful prints), family-run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Lightweight and super soft seersucker in blue & white stripe (see Fabric Guide)
• 3/4 sleeve cotton blue seersucker tunic
• Side slits measure 8 1/2" for ease of movement
• High quality cotton seersucker. Long lasting women's seersucker tunic
• 100% woven cotton pink seersucker
• Our cotton seersucker arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Perfect summer tunic
• Not stretchy
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane tunics are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash & dry
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured for us in India.
S(4/6) body length 29", chest 40"
M(8/10) body length 30", chest 42"
L(12/14) body length 31", chest 44 1/2"
XL(16) body length 32", chest 47"