Our women's kimono robe is made from 100% cotton seersucker. Wrap up in this classic, striped robe featuring contrasting navy piping. Woven cotton, not knit.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle. Perfect women's cotton dressing gown.
We are a small, woman-owned (she designs our wonderful prints), family-run business that cares about our product and your experience with our company.
Get Needham Lane
• Woven of soft, lightweight cotton seersucker.
• Kimono robe with sash belt and side-seam pockets.
• Three-quarter sleeves.
• Hangs approximately 36.5" (S/M) from shoulders.
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash. No harsh chemicals added to prevent wrinkles.
• Not a stretchy, jersey knit.
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
Measurements are with robe lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- S/M: bust 23.50”, front length 36.50”, sleeve length 17.50”.
- M/L: bust 24.50", front length 37.50”, sleeve length 18.50”.
If you have questions about our line, we’d love to hear from you!