Women's white seersucker and terry cotton bathrobe. White seersucker outer shell with white 100% cotton terry lining. Wrap up in this classic robe after a shower and let the thirsty 100% cotton terry pamper you. Put this robe on when you get out of bed and you'll feel like your still snuggling under your blankets.....the world can wait until you're ready to face it.
Much of the seersucker and terry available today are a cotton/polyester blend that is coarse, crunchy and not nearly as absorbent as 100% cotton. We have made our double robe with pure, comfy cotton.
With the combination of cotton white seersucker shell and terry lining you're getting two robes in one. Together they add up to a medium weight robe weighing about two pounds. Putting on this robe could feel as good as getting a hug. It's the perfect housecoat that you can stay in all weekend long. Monday will come soon enough.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well-made, and the long-lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price. With the experience from 20 years of designing women's sleepwear, we're confident that you'll be buying the best cotton robe.
Get Needham Lane
• Woven of soft, all cotton seersucker shell and terry lining.
• With fabric belt, side seam pockets, and internal tie
• High quality cotton. Long lasting women's cotton robe
• Our cotton arrives to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Needham Lane robes are always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured for us in India.
Measurements are with robe lying flat. Manufacturing tolerance is +/- ½”
- S/M: bust 23.50”, front length 45”, sleeve length 21.50”.
- M/L: bust 24.50", front length 45.50”, sleeve length 22.25”.
If you have questions about our line, we’d love to hear from you!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This robe has been a welcome addition to my mornings, a soft and cosseting continuation of the refreshment of a shower. Each time I slip into the robe and tie the sash, I think of Rupert Brooke’s words of “the cool kindliness of sheets, that soon/Smooth away trouble”. The thought naturally extends to this robe, for there is kindliness to its shape and gentleness to the fabric. To wrap myself in the soft terry lining is indeed to feel cared for. Thank you for offering this robe. It elevates a moment easily overlooked into a one of quiet indulgence.